City of South Fulton Code Enforcement Rules
- Trash & Debris: Yards shall not contain trash and debris.
- High Grass and Weeds: Yards shall not be covered with excessive growth of grass or weeds.
- Outside storage associated with a Use or District: Furniture, supplies and equipment must be screened from adjoining properties and streets with an enclosed solid fence or vegetative screen.
- Outside Storage NOT associated with a USE or District: Outside storage or tires, automobile parts, appliances, machinery or building material is strictly forbidden.
- Salvaged Motor Vehicles/Trucks: No inoperative or motor vehicle shall be parked, kept or stored on any premises.
- Parking on Grass: All vehicles must be parked on an all-weather surface (paved, concrete, gravel surfaces).
- Residential Structure: No parts of a residential structure (including roofs, gutters, soffit, fascia boards, windows, siding and exterior walls, etc.) shall display signs of deterioration. All exterior wood surfaces, other than decay resistant woods, shall be protected from the elements and decay by painting or other protective covering and treatment. All vacant structures must be secured from unauthorized entry. Accessory structures (garages, fences, storage buildings, etc.) shall be maintained and kept in good repair and sound structural condition. A permit is required when a building or structure is constructed, enlarged, altered, repaired, moved or demolished.